I wanted to put up a message just let any regular visitors know I haven’t given up on this site. The next story will be Wonder Woman in Moscow. I am having trouble finding the time to write it, but you should see the first chapter within a month from today…
Update: I can only apologise for not delivering the first chapter yet. I shouldn’t set time frames! I am working on it…
Hello Dear Reader,
If you’ve read one or more of my stories, I’d appreciate you answering the following questions (it doesn’t matter, if you can’t answer all the questions, I’m still interested):
- Which is your favourite story and why? (If you’ve read more than one story, ranking them in order of preference would be great.)
- Who is your favourite villain (or villains) and why?
- Who is your favourite ally (or allies) and why?
- Do you find the writing style entertaining?
- How could I improve the content or website?
I’ve added a new page recommending the reading order for my stories: click here.
The final part of Wonder Woman in Cape Town is now available to read: click here.
Wonder Woman in Cape Town #8 is now available to read: click here.
Comments (other than spam) are always valued on this site. You can post anonymously, however, in order to identify correspondents, I’d appreciate you leave an initial or nickname. Thank you.
I’m relieved to inform Wonder Woman in Cape Town #7 is now available to read: click here. It’s been some time since my last update on this story. Thank you to those who gave me encouragement, and to everyone for your patience.